Dr. Gustavo De Oliveira is originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He obtained his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree from Rio de Janeiro State University in 1996 and started his first private practice the following year. After relocating to New York City in 2004, Dr. De Oliveira attended a one-year program on full-mouth rehabilitation at NYU, where he subsequently worked for another two years as a surgical assistant. During this time he was exposed to the highest level of implant and cosmetic dentistry and was able to observe and help some of the most respected dentists in the world.
Dr. De Oliveira achieved his DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) degree from NOVA Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and shortly thereafter moved back to the Northeast to complete his general practice residency (GPR) program at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He also went through extensive coursework at the world-renowned Pankey Institute, completed an implant mini-residency at the Dental Implant Learning Center at Englewood Dental, and has more than 500 hours of continuing education credits.
He practiced in Livingston, NJ, before moving to beautiful Orlando, FL, where his family resides. Dr. De Oliveira and his wife, Madeline, have two sons, Dylan and Parker. He enjoys spending quality time with his family, outdoor activities, and playing the guitar. As a true Brazilian, soccer is one of his passions, and he is an avid supporter of the Orlando City soccer team.
- DDS from Rio de Janeiro State University
- DMD from NOVA Southeastern University
- General Practice Residency program at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation program at NYU
- Coursework at the Pankey Institute
- Mini-residency in Implants at the Dental Implant Learning Center at Englewood Dental
- Over 500 hours of continuing education credits
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- The Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- The Central Florida District Dental Association (CFDDA)
- The Dental Society of Greater Orlando (DSGO)
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- The Pankey Institute
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics (AACO)